Sermon from October 5th discussing the problem of fear and its hindrances upon our Christian life and walk. Some of the main points were:
- We are Spirit filled sons & daughters of the Eternal Father
- We need to beware of the snares of fear that hurt us and hold us back.
- Steward your talents in the fear of God.
- By standing by faith in Christ and you can weather the storms of fear; you do not have live under but above.
- Faith in Christ is not a tranquilizer to close our eyes to the world of pain, but the catalyst to embolden us to build God’s Kingdom here and now.
- The Father’s heart is for us and we can be confident in Him.