Sermon from October 12th about the coming shaking upon the Church and the nations. We discuss the need to understand the times and the need to be unified rather than scattered so that we may encourage and help one another. Some of the other main points were:
- Being in the daily Word keeps an open door of communication and helps us see life rightly
- Wheat & chaff are separated in His hands
- Be vigilant and purposeful but without fear
- Yet once more a time of shaking is coming, it’s purpose is to separate what can and cannot be shaken.
- Commit to trusting God and engage on the journey despite the dangers along the way.