Sermon from September 28th discussing the difference between an orphan spirit and being sons & daughters of God the Father through Jesus. Some of the highlights are:
- An orphan spirit has a sense of abandonment, loneliness, alienation and isolation.
- We are not self-made
- The covenant of God through the blood and body of Jesus the Christ.
- We may now call the Creator God – Father
- Be renewed and transformed
- We are no longer orphans; we’ve been adopted into the family of God. The proof is the presence of the Spirit of Christ dwelling in our lives and changing us into His image – hour by hour and day by day – until He’s done.