Sermon from August 10th on receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Some of the principal points were:
- Who is in the driver’s seat of our lives? Is the Spirit only a paying passenger, or is He at the wheel driving?
- Do we notice a difference between Christ merely in our lives and Christ on the throne of our lives?
- The blessing of the Spirit is not a result of being a Super Christian, but of our hunger. Just how desperate are we really?
- Present ourselves a living sacrifice and enduring the Cross for the joy set before us.
- Open the floodgates to the full life and power of God through you to the world.