This is the sermon from August 3rd about the need to place the Spirit in first place and to remove any other hindrances that prevent His taking the throne of our lives.
- The blessing of the Holy Spirit is not about what we get, but Who we receive.
- We must forsake all for the ultimate Prize
- We need to learn to wait on the Lord to fulfill His promises
- The Biblical word, “baptized” comes from the Greek words: dyed, immersed & overwhelmed
- Two objects cannot occupy the same space
- Our growth is hindered by: opinion, corruption, self-life, bad reception, self-reliance, and refusing humility.
- Choose for yourself this day whom you will serve.