This sermon from July 27th is about the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost and the changes between the New and Old Testament operations of the Holy Spirit.
- The Spirit of the living God dwells within us as disciples, but is He in control?
- The chief end of man is to glorify God by enjoying Him forever.
- God has employed scale models and basic principles that teach and guide us.
- God is establishing His global Church and is using us as His building stones.
- The effective working of every part is required for the growth of the body.
- Don’t just be a tent, be the Temple.
- God has a plan, therefore determine to be a part it.