Sermon from August 17th on how to cultivate and develop spiritual hunger in our lives. Some of the principal points were:
- Hunger is primal; we were made for deep communion with God.
- Beware of the apple pies of this world that distract from eating at the table of God.
- God is the only One who can satisfy our hunger
- God is actively wooing and drawing us to Him
- Express your desire, then increase your attentiveness, capacity and sensitivity.
- Plant good seed, nurture, protect and then harvest a hundred fold.
- Choose to change your diet for the good of your spiritual health.