Sermon from September 7th on the workings of the gifts of the Holy Spirit within the Church. Some of the key points were:
- Each person must decide whether the Spirit and His gifts were just scaffolding, or whether they’re part of the superstructure of the Church today.
- Walk by, be filled with and live in the Spirit.
- Eagerly desire and rejoice in the gifts.
- God’s Spirit is always flowing, always at work. We must take responsibility for our end of the pipe and keep it clean.
- Humbly bear Christ, the true hero of the Story, into the hearts and homes of others. He is Master and He is God.