This sermon was delivered on May 25th and discusses the problem of pain and Jesus’ own pain over loss and pain. Some of the take-aways were:
- Problems can be the “black chariots of bright grace.”
- Christ’s compassion and the calamity & cost of sin.
- Jesus’ tears were a mingling of anger and grief
- We need to remove whatever is blocking God’s miracle in our life
- God the Father always listens
- The Word of God speaks life and provides comfort
- Removing the “grave clothes” is a group activity
- Freedom in Christ releases us from the power of sin and the fear of death.
- Jesus’ life and ministry causes reactions.