This is the sermon from Sunday June 1st looking at the stories of Moses, Gideon and Nehemiah and the need to use both hands. Some of the take aways were:
- “Dark chariots of bright grace.” Valley of vision.
- Oftentimes the story begins in the rubble.
- The enemy will often give you no room and will attack new believers, new leaders and at times of potential growth.
- Give all to intercession and worship; the power of praise in warfare.
- Boldly testify to the glory of the Lord
- Strengthen those weak hands
- What is in your hands?
- Use both hands, keep your eyes on the road, and do battle.