This sermon from February 23rd discusses the bold call of God in the face of giants and fortified cities. Some of the take-aways were:
- God has done all to deliver us and provides His Word & Grace to us
- We need to listen and seek the Word of God; God wants to teach, if we’re willing
- We need to respond in worship and faith to His Word
- Unbelief often presents itself as being “factual” or “practical.”
- Not all is as it appears
- In God, nothing is impossible
- God desires to dwell with His people in the Promised Land.